The Strut bridal team recently attended a networking event at the Venue at the Grove on 27th Ave in Phoenix. We were wowed! Here's what we loved:
- The variety of spaces--ball room, courtyard, expansive lawn, even a porch-like area. Owners are adding a garden space for cocktail hour in the coming months
- Awesome grooms room--men can relax pre-ceremony in their own space decked out with a TV and stocked with movies and poker chips
- Ladies can relax with the bride in her room, featuring a huge fireplace, closet and large bathroom. We loved all of the lights and mirrors in here!
- The courtyard was stunning, from the brick floor to the twinkly lights and tall pecan trees, we thought it created a magic atmosphere
- The huge lawn space is perfect for lawn games like croquet and bocce
Here's a pic from their website:
It doesn't do it justice! This space is great for medium size weddings with fewer than 140 people (at least if you want to use the indoor space).
As always, we like to give a balanced review, so we will tell you that parking was kind of limited. They assured us that they provide valet service for larger events. And the ballroom was... well... like a typical hotel ballroom, lacking in character. But everything else was fantastic, so the ladies at Strut give the Venue at the Grove six thumbs up!